New year, New you!
So I thought I’d let you all know about an app that I downloaded the other day, and I’m obsessed with it and I feel like you will be too! It’s called, ‘The secret to money’ and it’s available to purchase from the app store at a pricey £4.99 but it’s well worth the money in my opinion.
The reason why I downloaded this app is because I believe in the secret which for those of you who don’t know, it’s a book written by an author Rhonda Bryne; she basically writes about the law of attraction and how you can attract whatever you want into your life by practicing the mantra, ask, believe, receive. A lot of the teachings in the book remind you to be grateful and appreciative of everything you already have and by doing so will attract more positivity back into your life just like a boomerang!
There are 6 sections of this app:
- Manifested money
- Daily inspirations
1. Purchases. This part of the app is all about the things you want if money were no object and each day they send you a cheque on the app stating a specific amount, however each day, the amount increases. Your job is to spend the cheque in full and write all of your purchases down with the price next to it. It’s honestly so fun because you really feel the cheque is yours and it really makes you excited about spending it all. You do all the online shopping and find exactly what you want to buy and you record it. Now you might be thinking this sounds ridiculous, it’s not real money, but the secret teaches you to, ask (the universe), believe it’s already yours, and then receive (manifestation). So by filling in this app daily is encouraging you to feel good about money and also helps you to keep track of everything you want to buy.
2. Manifested Money. This part of the app really helps with gratitude and being grateful for what you already have is a really important part of the secret. Being grateful and showing gratitude will attract more positive experiences for you back into your life because instead of feeling ‘lack of’, you’re appreciating all the things you currently do have which in effect will attract more. We are actually so incredibly lucky and often we don’t even realise how lucky we really are. We manifest money all the time but we don’t take much notice of it but when you record all of the money and things you manifested into your life, you begin to realise how much the law of attraction is actually working. In this section you include all of the money you’ve accumulated, for example, if someone buys you a coffee, you record, ‘friend bought me a coffee: £4’ and at the bottom it will show you a grand total of how much manifested money you’ve received overall. These include, discounts, savings, refunds, gifts, unexpected cheques, having a coffee paid for ect. And at the end of the week you see the amount and you’re like wow, and it really teaches you to be appreciative of all the blessings you’ve received.
3. Daily Inspirations. This part of the app helps you to learn more about the secret because they post ‘Daily inspirations’ which are mini quotes helping you to understand more about the power of positive thinking, gratitude, manifestations and the law of attraction.
4. Affirmations. This section is basically a load of quotes that you have to read daily, I choose to read my outloud, and each quote I read I try to say it with more conviction each time as if I truly believe what I’m saying. The secret teaches you to, ‘ask, believe, receive’ so by reading these quotes out daily helps it to change your thought process to start feeling good and instead of feeling lack of, you’ll feel you have more than enough.
5. Desires. This part of the app is about 7 desires you have. Whether or not you feel it’s out of your reach, that’s okay. The app will teach you that you can dream big and it will work out if you, ask, believe, receive. On this part of the app, you list your 7 desires, whether that’s a brand new car, a house, a luxury holiday in the Maldives, you make sure you write what you truly desire if money were no object. Stop thinking, ‘I can’t afford that’, ‘how will I ever get that’, that’s not how it works, your job is to just believe which starts off the process of manifestation and you watch how quickly it happens. This is sort of the same process of visualization mood boards, so many people believe that if you make mood boards and put it somewhere where you can see it everyday, it will start off the process of manifestation and attract those things into your life. The key to this is, feeling as though these things are already yours. If you have tickets booked to a concert, even before the concert you’re excited that you’re going because you have bought the tickets, this is exactly the same. Feel as though you already have it, and believe it to be yours, and the law of attraction will do the rest.
6. Giving. This part of the app is about giving back. It’s similar to the ‘manifested money’ section, except with this part, you record all of the giving you have done. Include charitable donations, tips, gifts, giveaways, covering the cheque at dinner, buying someone a coffee ect. And if you do an act of kindness then make sure to record that too and put the value as zero which means it’s priceless. Remember, the more you give, the more you receive, the more you believe, the more you receive. The law of attraction is always working behind the scenes, your job isn’t to figure out how, your job is to feel good about all of your desires and to keep believing.
Now I know some of you will probably roll your eyes at this post and be like what a load of rubbish but that’s okay, you can keep doing what you’re doing, this is just an option for those of you who want to try something new as I’ve found it really helps me to figure out what I want in life and also shows me what’s important. After a week of cheques I was like wow, what the hell do I buy now, I thought it would be so easy to spend all these cheques but then as the days went on I was running out of things I wanted to buy and it reminded me that material things don’t mean as much as I thought they would. In lots of cases the law of attraction has worked out for me, so I really enjoy the ‘manifested money’ and the ‘giving’ part of the app to really remind myself how lucky I actually am and also it’s really enlightening seeing how much I actually do for others too. It reminds me I am a good person and I do so much for others that I didn’t take much notice of before but seeing as everything is recorded I can actually view how many kind gestures I’ve done and it makes me feel really good about myself. It also reminds me to be grateful for all the things we do have in our life and if that’s all you get from this app, then it’s totally worth it.
Thanks so much for reading,